Today we went and picked apples. We picked way to much. But it will save a lot of money. I got about 11 lbs worth done and made into apple sauce. OK, so it wasn't a lot but it took for ever. We also listened to conference in between screaming kids and and more screaming kids. Well, hopefully tomorrow will be better. Here Elijah is helping us get the buckets ready so we could sart picking.
I asked Elijah if he was having fun and he replied "ME Yeah!"
Daddy Picking the apples at the top where Elijah and I couldn't reach.
Me picking apples were I could reach. Yes, I was lazy and got the one at the bottom.
Ladies who didn't attend the Ladies night out at Deseret Book missed out on some goodies. We had a blast and for the first time today Elijah actually was good.
So he will be good in a book store but not at home, what is up with that.
I understand the Conference dilemma between Leta and our pup I didn't have much time to listen as close as I should..at least we recorded it on DVR. Good job on the apples
ReplyDelete